Company: Rosetta Getty
Title: Public Relations Assistant
Reports To: VP of PR and Marketing
Overview: The primary objective of the role is to assist the public relations team with all departmental global needs for the brand, inclusive of editorial and media relations, VIP and stylist relations, event coordination, and general admin.
- Track all coverage for national and international press and prepare weekly coverage recaps
- Assist with weekly, monthly and annual press impression reporting
- Support with the production of publicity collateral, product images, media alerts, press kits and press releases.
- Support on all photo shoot needs including trafficking of press samples, product returns, fact checking, etc.
- Support on social media content and calendar, inclusive of new channel exploration
- Oversee media library and maintain media archives
- Assist with special projects and press for events
- Keep an up to date and accurate database of contacts
- Research and analyze new media for PR department
- Maintain and update PR calendar with corporate events/important dates
- Facilitate donation and gifting requests
- All applicable general administrative duties
- 1 year of Public Relations, Fashion/Luxury experience preferred
- Great communications skills, self-motivated, eager to learn, organized, detail oriented, ability to multi-task
- Can-do attitude, understands a sense of urgency, meets deadlines, willing to perform miniscule tasks and support several team members
- Microsoft Office knowledge a must (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- BA/BS degree – Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or Journalism are preferred majors.
- Past internships in Public Relations or Fashion is a plus
Location: New York, NY
Travel: Some may be required
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com.