We are looking for a bright and hard working member to join the team of stylist Michael Philouze in New York. Michael is the Men’s Fashion Editor at Vogue, and also a freelance stylist for magazines like Vanity Fair France, L’Uomo Vogue, to name a few.
We are looking for someone who is interested in learning about menswear market editing, styling, and an opportunity to work with a Vogue men’s editor. Michael would also like the candidate to be helping him with his freelance projects as well, editorials for fashion magazines and ad campaigns.
Here are the basic tasks you’ll be assigned throughout the internship:
- Research and document administrative tasks of the Men’s Fashion department at Vogue
- Create boards and look books for upcoming editorials
- Organize and handle sample trafficking in and out the Fashion Closet
- Assist in the packing process for shoots
- Support PR requests and market work at Vogue and for freelance projects
It will be well-rounded internship for someone who is interested in styling, especially in menswear and great exposure for someone who is interested in a future at a major Fashion magazine like Vogue.
It would be a non-paid internship, 3 months minimum with the option of staying on longer to gain more experience but we recommend staying for one season for the full experience.
If you are interested in an internship with Michael, do let me know and we can set up with an interview here at Vogue. Please send out you resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.