The Common Knowledge handbag designer and founder is looking for a part-time assistant in Los Angeles, CA.
We're growing fast--and we want you to grow with us. We are looking for someone who is highly detail-oriented and a skilled multi-tasker –an individual who is interested in design, branding, and production. This is the perfect opportunity for anyone looking to work side-by-side with an independent designer and contribute to a flourishing contemporary brand run by a tightknit (and dedicated!) team. The ideal candidate is a self-starting, creative individual with the desire to make an impact. Applicants should also have earned an undergraduate degree (in process acceptable).
Applicants must be available Monday - Wednesday 9am - 1pm with access to a car.
- Communicating with factories and warehouse to facilitate timely shipment
- Resourcing materials / factories
- Researching the most cost-effective production routes
- Basic administrative coordination and clerical tasks such as filing paperwork
- Studio organization and merchandising
- Processing and shipping orders through our e-commerce site
- Assist with producing content for our social media channels and newsletter
- Diversifying ad content
Not required, but a plus:
- Previous internship and/or work experience in the following: design, production, buying
- Loves dogs!
START DATE: Jan. 11th, 2017