Tictail is a social e-commerce platform that allows shoppers to discover, follow, and engage with emerging brands from around the world. Today, Tictail is the home to more than 140,000 brands in over 140 countries – and is the only platform that allows brands to start and customize an online shop; offers all the guidance, tools, and resources necessary to grow their business; and provides global exposure via a curated marketplace that is Tictail.com.
Tictail launched in 2012 and has raised more than $30 million in funding from some of the world’s leading investors including Thrive Capital (Instagram, Slack, Kickstarter, Warby Parker, Oscar), Balderton Capital (LoveFilm, BookATable, Betfair), Creandum (Spotify, iZettle, Vivino), and Acton Capital (Etsy, Zooplus). As we continue our mission to empower global entrepreneurship, we’re looking for a Content Marketing Manager to help tell the amazing stories of our brands and their products.
If you are excited about the opportunity to hit the ground running at a fast-growing, dynamic startup where you will get your hands dirty and contribute immeasurably, then you’ve come to the right place. There are few companies like Tictail. We will trust you 110% and provide you with the resources and commitment necessary to do a fantastic job—and, in turn, we will expect great results. The cherry on top? You’ll work with a team of amazing people, dedicated to helping the next generation of entrepreneurs.
- Responsible for creating the strategy and leading the execution of the content marketing team
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, and leads that deliver sales and customer engagement
- Maintaining a brand publisher mindset to create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion
- Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement.
- Editorial calendar and organization workflows must be developed and managed.
- Measurement and optimization of the program will be required on a regular and ongoing basis
- Management of all creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel
- Manage relations with brands, photographers, and models as needed
- Manage the creation of Tictail’s lookbook
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in the editorial or branded content creation
- Experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience
- BA/BS in Journalism, English, Marketing, or equivalent experience
- Proven ability to be a good storyteller
- Knowledge of how to create readership and audience interest
- Hands-on experience in copywriting and editing
- Understanding of content distribution strategies and platforms
- Must be able to work in a cross-functional team that includes design, engineering, and merchandising
- Must have strong writing skills
- Must have exceptional relationship building skills
- Must be data driven and be able to extract trends and interests based on user behavior
- Experience with PR and social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Hands on experience using Outbrain, Taboola, and other similar syndication networks
- Experience in the fashion or home decor space
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Content Marketing Manager.