Tictail is a social e-commerce platform that allows shoppers to discover, follow, and engage with emerging brands from around the world. Today, Tictail is the home to more than 140,000 brands in over 140 countries – and is the only platform that allows brands to start and customize an online shop, offers all the guidance, tools, and resources necessary to grow their business, and provides global exposure via a curated marketplace that is tictail.com. Tictail launched in 2012 and has raised more than $30 million in funding from some of the world’s leading investors including Thrive Capital (Instagram, Slack, Kickstarter, Warby Parker, Oscar), Balderton Capital (LoveFilm, BookATable, Betfair), Creandum (Spotify, iZettle, Vivino), and Acton Capital (Etsy, Zooplus). As we continue our mission to empower global entrepreneurship, we’re looking for a Merchandiser to help build a best-in-class, curated, marketplace for fashion and home decor.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about women’s fashion and trends. You love being on the pulse of new products. You are creative yet equally analytical, goal oriented and highly entrepreneurial in your day to day.
You will be a part of a team that is responsible for knowing Tictail’s brands the best. You will know what our shoppers are looking for at all times. Your job will be to make sure products appear in the right place, at the right time.
You will help our community discover emerging brands from all over the world, pick the best brands and products for our main markets’ needs, and create a plan backed by data. You will support product curation for both online and offline strategies. This also entails leading the long-term product procurement for Tictail Market, Tictail’s brick and mortar store in NYC.
Tictail is the most exciting shopping destination for emerging talent, and this role defines that story in its execution.
- Curate the Tictail shopping experience, with the end of goal of increasing sales and brand awareness
- Create lifestyle product collections that speak to different types of shoppers, through seasonality, trends, and of-the-world moments
- Work with the PR, Content Marketing, and various internal teams to make sure they always have the relevant products and brands to be featured
- Track and analyze performance: sell-through rates, click-through rates; and iterate on these learnings
- Monitor performance of products, brands, collections, and share this with team
- A passion for shopping and trends: Women’s Fashion
- Good strategic and analytical thinker
- An interest in consumer technology and how it integrates into people’s lives
- Merchandising, or buying, background
- A plus with copywriting/editorial background
- Collaborative team player
- Open to feedback and a problem solving attitude
The role reports into the Head Product Merchandiser. It is based in New York. We can’t wait to hear from you!
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Merchandiser.