Established in 2005, Wetherly Group is a New York and Los Angeles based public relations and digital agency known for our dynamic, forward thinking approach to traditional PR. Our approach is founded in our commitment to position our brands to be industry-leaders, creating and supporting opportunities wherein each can be recognized for its unique vision and perspective.
- Manage multiple clients
- Proactively pitch news and product placement
- Assist senior team in pitching of features/profiles
- Create and send press releases and media alerts for events/launches
- Event planning, management, and execution
- Help in brainstorming partnerships for clients
- Manage a team of 2-3 including pitching, sample trafficking, inventories, credit clips, general client collateral, reporting, Intern program management etc.
- Execute collection previews for clients
- Handle communication with clients
- Assist with celebrity loans and placements in addition to editorial placements
Qualifications: Excellent written and verbal communication, strong network of contacts, highly organized, team player, MS office, Cision, Fashion GPS Photoshop, Adobe and Power Point a plus, 2-3 years’ experience
To apply, please send your resume to Juliette at Juliette@wetherlygroup.com.