Established in 2005, Wetherly Group is a New York and Los Angeles based public relations and digital agency known for our dynamic, forward thinking approach to traditional PR. Results-driven and fully integrated we create compelling campaigns and quality strategic editorial placement across print, digital, social, and celebrity mediascapes. Wetherly takes a bespoke approach to our clients’ needs, creating initiatives that are tailored to the individual requirements, objectives, and long term ambitions.
Digital Senior Intern
This role is instrumental for our Digital and Influencer team. This candidate will help the digital team with their day to day tasks which include:
- Responsible for researching up and coming bloggers for client partnerships
- Responsible for creating blogger lists for client projects and campaigns
- Responsible for keeping blogger database up to date
- Responsible for monthly client status reports
- Responsible for making sure all client giftings go out to bloggers in a timely manner
- Responsible for tracking blogger placements on social media and blog
Candidate must demonstrate the following:
- Highly organized – proficient in Office, MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Paint, Photoshop, Fashion GPS
- Knowledge of relevant bloggers and influencers
- Strong communications skills
- Team player with can-do, pro-active attitude
- Entrepreneurial and creative – always looking for opportunities for clients
- Interest in building new and growing existing relationships in the industry
- Past fashion public relations internship experience in house or at an agency.
This position will be 3 or 4 days a week with hourly pay. It is the ideal position for a Senior in college looking to get a jump start on their career or a recent graduate looking to take the first step into the fashion industry. This position will have the opportunity to grow into full time employment should the candidate show promise and long-term interest. The digital industry is a quickly growing one among fashion insiders and offers opportunities to use all types of skill sets. Wetherly has a casual work environment, friendly co-workers and encourages a work-life balance among its employees. We look forward to hearing from you!
To Apply: Please send your resume to Megan at email@example.com