Williamson, a Fashion and Lifestyle PR and marketing agency and showroom, is offering a dynamic 4-month internship position in our New York office and retail store, 180. The position is full time and consists of working closely with our PR and Sales teams 2 days a week and 3 days a week as a paid employee in our retail store.
Williamson represents a range of luxury menswear, womenswear and accessories clients as well as operates a luxury concept store in Tribeca.
The ideal candidate is a current college student or recent graduate with strong understanding and interest in the fashion and PR industry. The candidate must have strong educational credentials, organizational skills, exceptional attention to detail, and the desire to learn. In addition, you must demonstrate creativity, be ambitious, proactive, energetic, and ready to immerse yourself in all aspects of the fashion industry.
PR & Showroom RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in FW17 men's and women's fashion week
- Assist in FW17 market week buying appointments
- Assist in the day-to-day operations of the office
- Research media outlets & stylists & stores
- Assist in sample trafficking and shoot requests
- Organize and maintain showroom presentation on a daily basis
- Create press clippings
- Utilize product knowledge and selling tools to strengthen expertise, maximize sales and impart knowledge to the customer.
- Takes a proactive approach, embraces, takes action and commits to all training tools provided (service excellence, production knowledge, etc).
- Actively participate in the upholding the brands’ aesthetic in all merchandising activities including but not limited to daily stock maintenance.
- Demonstrate a true passion and respect for the product.
- Consistently deliver luxury service to enhance customer experience.
- Acknowledge all guests and treat them as if they were guests in your home at all times.
- Anticipate their needs and be responsive with an engaging attitude.
- Offer the unexpected to create memorable experience.
- Demonstrate professional etiquette through integrity, honesty, and respect for others.
- Express humility, kindness, and genuine interest in the individual.
The internship is available from January 2017, for a 4 month period. Applicants must be available 5 days a the week.
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the fashion industry
- Hands-on, well organize, self motivated
- Dedicated to high levels of customer service
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com