Wolf & Badger is an innovative multi-channel retail platform for independent brands. The business has recently announced its online expansion into America and is opening a new US flagship store location in Soho, New York.
The business is currently recruiting for key management positions in New York and is seeking a highly capable, self-motivated fashion retail supremo to lead the team at its Soho, New York store (opening soon at 95 Grand Street, between Mercer and Greene). Adjacent retailers include Acne, MM6 and the Alexander Wang flagship.
This is an incredibly varied role, which will include the recruitment and training of styling and sales staff, developing a culture of impeccable customer service, as well as managing relationships with the independent designer brands stocked in the store.
The successful candidate will be the ultimate brand ambassador for Wolf & Badger in the United States, representing the store, increasing brand awareness and driving sales. He/she must embody the identity of Wolf & Badger in appearance, demeanour and values.
Duties will include:
- Drive sales, reaching targets and keeping the store team motivated
- Interview, recruit and train new store staff
- Organize rotas and holidays
- Oversee stock and liaise with brands to deliver and collect their collections
- Assist in the selection of stock from brands
- Handle ongoing relationships with designers
- Engage in social media for Wolf & Badger in the US
- Take ultimate responsibility for customer service in the store
- Maintaining relationships with VIP customers
- Ensure store is maintained and in pristine condition at all times
- Report and liaise with UK head-office
Key skills and requirements for the role:
- Well organised with sharp attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Background in fashion retail essential
- Must thrive under pressure and enjoy a challenge
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- Excellent career opportunities in a rapidly growing business (both US and internationally)
- Creative and individual work environment that you can really make your own
TO APPLY: Please visit: https://wolfandbadger.workable.com/jobs/353873