The Marketing team at A.JAFFE is looking for a dedicated social media intern to join our growing team. The ideal applicant will have strong knowledge and experience across all social media platforms. The candidate should be reliable, savvy, creative, stylish and have an interest in jewelry and diamonds. The candidate will contribute to producing and maintaining social content by assisting at photoshoots, and posting and monitoring all networks while engaging with the audiences to grow brand awareness.
Social media intern responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Social Media Manager to create and implement content, campaigns, contests, collaborations and calendars on all social media platforms.
- Monitor engagement and respond to consumer inquiries.
- Create engaging blog content.
- Monitor growth and analytics.
- Contribute to website redesign projects.
- Assist in general distribution of press and news.
- Provide additional support to the marketing department as needed.
- Students applying should have a focus in Marketing/Business, Public Relations, Communications, Journalism or other related degree.
- In depth knowledge of Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and Google +.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Some knowledge of jewelry, engagement rings and/or diamonds is a plus.
- Any knowledge of the app, Curalate is a plus.
- Photography experience a plus.
- Basic Photoshop knowledge a plus.
Applicants should send a cover letter, resume and any relevant work examples or personal IG accounts to Brittney Reagan – Breagan@ajaffe.com