Elk is an Australian fashion brand based in Melbourne selling contemporary fashion and accessories across the globe through independent fashion stores, design and lifestyle stores, galleries and museum shops. Elk launched into the US market in 2011 and has a strong, growing presence with incredible media support and loyal, returning customers. Elk participates in trade events such As Capsule, NYNOW and Coterie. We are looking for independent sales representatives, with experience in wholesale fashion/accessories sales and existing account contacts in the territories listed below. Candidates will have a genuine passion for our brand and a natural ability to share our story to help us grow our business in the USA.
You will be a Road Warrior with genuine sales ability and existing contacts within your territory to help us expand our reach in the US market.
You will be responsible for:
• Driving wholesale sales within your territory.
• Maintaining long lasting relationships via supporting and servicing all wholesale accounts.
• Promoting the brand and growing a network of key accounts within your territory.
• Managing seasonal market preparation and sales campaigns, arrange and conduct sales appointments on the road and at trade show events.
• Maintaining your territory via road sales throughout the season.
• Collaborating closely with accounts helping to drive seasonal sales.
• Acting as a brand ambassador and in the interest of the business at all times.
• Providing weekly business updates to directors.
• Demonstrating the ability to think laterally conveying a positive approach at all times.
• Being forward thinking with an ability to research, always identifying new ways to improve systems, processes and service.
• Being self-motivated with the ability to manage your own time to ensure self-set and management set tasks are achieved.Essential Skills & Experience
• 2+ years’ experience in wholesale account management in fashion and or accessories
• A strong awareness of the marketplace with insights into competitor activity
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
For full details head to our website http://www.elkaccessories.com.us/work-for-elk
Please submit your CV along with a Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close December 18th.