Brooklyn Jewelers is a B2B outlet for artists of all mediums to share their creativity and connect with retailers and manufacturers to bring their work to light. Empowering this community gives way to an efficient platform of production, creating transparency through the manufacturing and retail process. We are leveraging over 25 years of jewelry casting and production experience with a growing team based in Williamsburg Brooklyn.
Looking for an individual who is:
- Energetic, diligent, detail-oriented, reliable, intrinsically motivated self-starter looking for an opportunity to grow an exciting business from the ground up
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and already resides in Brooklyn or Manhattan
- Can anticipate problems and instantly come up with potential solutions
- Is interested in/follows luxury goods, fashion, jewelry, apparel
- Has 1-4 years of experience in e-commerce, social media, and/or startups
Primary Job Focus:
- SOCIAL MEDIA / MARKETING. Building and maintaining a presence on social media to attract both customers and designers.
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT. Fostering relationship with local Brooklyn artistry, bringing in local talent and empowering them to create jewelry lines.
- ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT. Building long standing relationships with retail partners based on their unique business needs.
- Send a cover letter with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Take our current Instagram account and extend it an additional week with images. Create and describe an activation that you think would grow our follower ship by 100% in the next 30 days and attract future designers who would want to work with us.
- Create an email/sales pitch quickly describing the services we offer that would be sent to prospective retailers getting them to purchase and carry our lines or use Brooklyn Jewelers to produce their custom designs
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: Bachelor's