C&M Media, a luxury PR and marketing firm in New York, is seeking for a talented social media intern. The intern will work closely with senior level staff members and support social media strategies for the agency and for our clients.
C&M specializes in strategic planning for fashion, lifestyle, and luxury brands. This is an opportunity to work on a variety of exciting and dynamic projects.
- Help draft editorial and content calendars
- Assist with original content creation
- Help track content and engagement and generate analytic reports
- Develop best practices and key learnings for the agency
- Track and report on digital industry trends
- Support community management and audience development
- Generate research as needed
- Reporting directly to divisional director
- Savvy across a variety of social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat)
- Knowledgeable in the use of social media tools (Hootsuite, TweetDeck, Iconosquare)
- A passion for the fashion and accessories industries and a desire to work in the intersection of luxury and digital
- Outstanding organizational skills and an eye for detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial, can do attitude
The candidate must be available at least three days a week.
The position is unpaid but a daily stipend for lunch and transportation is provided.
Please email: email@example.com.