What we’re looking for. Factory PR is actively recruiting for a creative, and motivated social media intern who has his/her finger on the pulse of everything new and interesting in the ever-evolving world of social media. Do you think creatively as well as strategically? Do you think in 140-characters or less? Think you've got what it takes to develop compelling brand content? Then we want you!
- Have a passion for Social Media
- Be familiar with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, SnapChat, YouTube, Google +, Tumblr as they apply to businesses
- Have excellent communication skills (Written/Verbal)
- Be organized
- Have familiarity with Microsoft Office, Social Media Management/Analytics Tools
- Be curious and motivated
- Have familiarity with DSLR camera and photography
- BONUS: Proficient in the use of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.), Merchandising experience
- Assist the Digital Team
- Write compelling and engaging content
- Photograph content for social media content
- Develop strategically led ideas for building brands via Social
- Weekly/Monthly Reporting and Analytics
- Research trends, happenings, etc.
To be considered, please forward your resume, links to your social media profiles and a writing sample.
About us. Factory PR is one of the preeminent Fashion, Lifestyle, and Celebrity communications agencies. Known for our expertise in launching and repositioning brands, Factory PR architects multi-faceted, interactive strategies tailored to each client, generating effective, broad-range awareness within desired industry and the public. We specialize in all aspects of brand communications, public relations, marketing strategy, social media, celebrity partnerships, and event management.
Please visit our web site: www.factorypr.com for more information.
Contact. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org