We are looking for NYC based junior fashion stylists to join a brand new tech start-up disrupting the fashion industry with in home personalized styling and closet organization services.
Our stylists are insanely organized, tidy, detail oriented, have an eye for fashion, and are excited about joining an innovative new tech startup on the ground floor.
Our stylists will have the opportunity to actively help organize and style our diverse clientele based on their specific and immediate needs with respect to closet organization, styling and shopping recommendations.
Your schedule with FITZ can be flexible, and your opportunity for growth is substantial! This is a paid, part-time opportunity with full-time potential.
Join a highly credible and well-funded fashion tech startup in NYC!
- Strong fashion sensibility
- Experience in fashion, either on the salesfloor or doing personal styling
- Natural inclination for excellent customer service and making clients happy
- Fantastic professional written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail
- Brilliant organizational skills
- Emotional Intelligence
FITZ is disrupting the fashion industry by giving clients personalized, in home closet organizing and styling services and by using technology as a tool for styling recommendations, shopping and so much more!