We know it's hard to find the right gifts for your loved ones, so we've compiled a ton of fashion and beauty-focused gift guides tailored to a range of interests and budgets. Check out our latest below and find more right here.
Though fashion's twisted relationship with drugs runs deep, its love affair with marijuana has only grown stronger in recent seasons. Fashion and beauty brands like Alexander Wang (cannibis cutouts), Vetements (grinder pendant necklaces) and Milk Makeup (blotting/rolling papers) have cashed in on cannabis, which means your fancy fashion friend who likes pot has plenty of stylish options when it comes to smoking up. And in case you're stuck on what to give said pot-loving friend, we compiled a few ideas below — from delicate jewelry to a high-supplied travel kit — so you can give the gift of greenery this holiday season. Don't worry, no late-night deals with your weed guy required.
1. The Pursuits of Happiness Voltaire pipe, $75, available at thepursuitsofhappiness.com.
A rose-gold-finished one-hitter? So chic.
2. Vetements grinder pendant, $750, available at thewebster.us.
A pricey gift but worth it — and nearly sold out everywhere else.
3. Lucian Pellat-Finet monogram card case, $350, available at blueandcream.com.
A fashionable reminder to grab some cash in case of a last-minute re-up.
4. Miwak Junior Gilda pipe, $180, available at miwakjunior.com.
An artsy piece that could also pass as a pretty paperweight when the parents visit.
5. Alexander Wang Mini Prisma envelope chain sling in pink elaphe with leaf print, $357 (was $595), available at alexanderwang.com.
Leave it to the designer party boy himself to bedeck one of his "It" bags with pot leaves and Tumblr pink.
6. Shy by Sydney Evan yellow-gold plated sterling silver pot leaf necklace with bezel set diamond, $125, available at sydneyevan.com.
We could totally see Rihanna rocking this necklace, too.
7. Tetra travel kit, $90, available at shop-tetra.com.
This travel-friendly weed kit comes with Japanese eyedrops, an acrylic storage case, rolling papers, a multi-purpose packing and cleaning tool and a gold flameless (!) lighter all wrapped up in a sleek leather Baggu pouch.
10. Cartier Santos steel lighter, $175, available at therealreal.com.
Who wouldn't upgrade their Bic lighter for vintage Cartier?
12. Jacquie Aiche snake skin blunt case, $440, available at jacquieaiche.com.
A high-end way to keep and carry your stash.
Please note: Occasionally, we use affiliate links on our site. This in no way affects our editorial decision-making.