HATCh, a multi-line sales showroom that represents brands such as Alexis Bittar, Koral, James Perse, Madeworn Rock, & Stance is seeking energetic, hard working sales interns to assist during the Spring season. Our Spring interns will have a first hand look what it takes to operate a showroom during one of the busiest times of the year & will have the opportunity to assist during Fall 2017 market.
We see over 250 accounts in our Soho showroom, you will also assist at the various trade shows throughout the city. School credit is provided & we would like you to be available 2 – 3 days per week. We would like you to have an interest in learning more about contemporary & luxury women’s and men’s fashion.
Job responsibilities may include:
- Merchandising the showroom
- Helping assist in market appointments
- Creating and updating immediate inventory line sheets
- Assisting with content creation for various social media channels
- Helping to prepare for and to work at local trade shows
- Tracking/delivering samples and maintaining sample inventory
- Researching target accounts
- Visiting stockists throughout the city
- Creating marketing materials for account outreach
- Greeting buyers arriving for showroom appointments
To Apply, please send your resume to Marci DeVincenzo at email@example.com.