Imagine being able to accomplish anything you want in your home & garden, regardless of your budget or skill level. With a fast-growing audience of over 40 million monthly visits, Hometalk, the largest DIY community on the web, enables and empowers you to do just that. By providing a platform for individuals to share ideas and exchange advice, we’re helping people DIY better, one project at a time.
How can you help fulfill this vision? We’re looking for a passionate and creative junior email editor to inspire, engage, and empower the Hometalk community through our daily email!
- Become part of the mission and vision of the Hometalk brand and team and community
- Understand the value proposition to Hometalkers and deliver on that every day through the daily email
- Curate discussions and projects from Hometalk to feature in the email each day
- Write compelling headlines to attract the interest and attention of Hometalk subscribers
- Create goals and traffic benchmarks for continued growth
- Work with defined KPIs and track daily performance
- Take on new campaigns and projects as needed
- You’re highly self-motivated, have a stellar work ethic and you’re looking for the right company to support your growth
- You have sharp instincts and a strong sense of what readers want to click on
- You have strong communication skills, you’re outgoing, friendly, and love working with people
- You’re a great writer and an even greater listener
- You can track and measure your own performance, continuously learn, and hold yourself accountable to your goals
- Be part of our explosive growth and exciting future ahead!
- Gorgeous office in a friendly co-working space
- Chelsea/Flatiron location - great access to main subway lines
- Free lunch three times a week, fully stocked kitchen and wine cooler
- Chill zone (couches, playstation, Apple TV, pool table)
- DIY Fridays!
Benefits package: health, holidays and PTO.
Kind and supportive team and a highly engaged user-base that’ll rock your world
Email email@example.com to apply, subject line Junior Email Editor.