Isabel Marant is looking for her next Senior Sales or Sales associate for her San Francisco boutique.
As part of Isabel Marant team you will be expected to help develop the brand with enthusiasm, dedication, creativity and style. Your job will be to ensure that each client's experience is inclusive and exceptional.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Welcome and accompany clientele during their shopping experience at the store, give style advice, propose alternatives.
- Build and maintain a loyal client base, and retain customer loyalty by providing clients with personalized service.
- Capture and record client contact information in both personal client book and brand database.
- Achieve personal sales while supporting the goals of the team.
- Facilitate the brand's high standards customer service, communicate the brand's aesthetic.
- Assist in visual merchandising for the store based on global visual guidelines.
- Apply and maintain the brand's procedures and policy at all times.
- Lead by example.
- 5+ years Luxury fashion retail experience
- Extensive customer service skills
- Strong styling and merchandising skills
- Be fashion savvy with impeccable presentation and good personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to multi task in a fast paced environment
- Be a team player
Pay structure DOE, salary + commission
To apply, please send your resume to Bree Swartwood at firstname.lastname@example.org.