Jennifer Behr introduced her namesake collection of distinctive, luxury hair accessories in 2005. Since then, the collection has grown to include a range of seductive headpieces, jewelry and hats. Jennifer Behr is sold at fine retailers all over the world including Bergdorf Goodman, Net-A-Porter, Saks Fifth Avenue, Selfridges, Le Bon Marche and many more.
We are looking for a highly motivated Production Intern who wants hands on experience in the development, sourcing, and making of our beautiful pieces. We make everything here in NYC. The internship provides an opportunity to get to know the ins and outs of designing, manufacturing, sourcing accessories in NY.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must be currently enrolled in a 4 year college program
- Prior production experience a plus
- Must have an appreciation for a fine, luxury product and the craftsmanship that goes into creating this product
- Organizing, cataloging, and sourcing materials
- Communicating with our garment district vendors and manufacturers
- Assistance with style development for multiple seasons
- Day to day studio assistance as needed
The ideal candidate would be able to start January 2017.
Our studio is in Greenpoint, Brooklyn. Please contact email@example.com with your resume and availability.