Established midtown women’s apparel company, with popular new line of Cosmetics and Fragrances, is seeking an exceptional designer for this division. We are looking for a creative, hard-working, innovative designer, to continue building our brands.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create, implement and manage project development & timeline management system; track each product from concept to completion to meet deadlines.
- Develop new products; including concept, packaging/size, design.
- Highly skilled in Adobe Suite (Illustrator & Photoshop) and Microsoft Excel to ensure multiple projects are completed in provided deadlines.
- Knowledgeable about cosmetics and fragrances.
- Communicate with labels and Fragrance Company on all formula development. Ensure all formulations meet the highest quality standards as determined by the brand and regulators.
- Handling multiple styles in production and following through from first proto to final TOP sample.
- Must have experience and be competent with communicating with factories overseas, specifically China.
- Manage new product development sample library. Prepare materials for presentations.
- Research beauty and lifestyle trends, competitors, and product innovations.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast paced environment.
- 1-2 years’ experience in Cosmetics, Fragrance, and/or Personal Care & Beauty.
- Can complete graphic design projects and production artwork.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Capacity to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Organized self-starter, who is motivated, detail-oriented, and will be proactive to make sure deliveries are met.
- Most have a positive attitude while working with a sense of urgency.
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com.