Matrix Model Staffing
Matrix Model Staffing, one of the leading luxury model staffing firms in New York, is looking for a special events booker in New York City. Candidate must be driven, organized, self motivated, professional and punctual. The ideal candidate has previous experience in the luxury space or modeling industry as understanding how to scout top tier talent is vital to the position. This is mainly a work from home position but you have to be located in New York City or be willing to relocate to New York City to manage some of the special events and meet with our clients..
- Book Models on special events
- Creatively and aggressively scout new staffing talent
- Client acquisition for staffing division - an added commission will be paid
- Handle all client relations
- Assistance in managing Staffing Social Media: Instagram , Facebook , and Twitter accounts
- Assist in representation of event venues and other talent (bloggers, photographers, celebs etc.,) for event bookings.
- Assist in scouting and development of new models to manage
- Strategize model development with owner of Matrix
- Plan and conceptualize test shoots, assist in organizing all necessary submission materials to agencies
- Contribute to the MGMT Social Media and PR for our models under MGMT which will include writing press releases
- Assist in a model search with a major magazine
Job Type: Part time
- Public relations/social media, modeling agent or luxury retail associate: 2 years
Please email resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org