Matt Bernson, a growing contemporary women’s footwear and accessories brand based in Tribeca, NYC, is seeking an Operations Assistant who has experience in a team environment, is a self-starter, and is looking for lots of variety day-to-day.
Our new hire will play an integral part in our company’s daily and long term functions, from our wholesale business to our website to our two retail locations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- eCommerce customer service: process orders, coordinate exchanges and returns, act as main point person for all customer inquiries
- Assist with website maintenance: adding new product, rearranging product, adjusting pricing, reviewing all product photography
- Monitor inventory levels of all channels: assist Operations Manager with inventory management for two retail locations as well as eCommerce
- Assist with wholesale business by coordinating samples, ensure proper sample packaging and labeling
- Company liaison with two warehouses for eCommerce channel
- Assist with entering and reviewing wholesale sales orders
- Manage RTVs for wholesale channel
- Execute weekly reports (eCommerce returns, sales reports after promotion)
- In process of obtaining associate’s degree (or higher education) or holder of an undergraduate degree
- Candidates who have worked in Retail/Wholesale is a plus!
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Must be familiar with both PC and Mac operating systems
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines are a must
- Must enjoy a fast-paced and high energy environment yet work well on your own
- Must have a high level of accountability
- Must have excellent people skills and high respect for others
- $30,000 with vacation package and benefits after 3 month review
Please send your resume to Liz Figel at email@example.com.