Michele Marie PR represents brands such as Project Social T, Junk Food Clothing, True Religion, Vineyard Vines, Matt and Nat, ban.do, Henri Bendel, and Parker Smith. We are looking for smart, hardworking, and innovative interns that are interested in a career in fashion PR. They must have strong organizational skills, drive, and can fulfill their commitments. We need someone that could work 9:30am-5:00pm on 2 or more days between Monday and Friday. This is an unpaid internship.
Michele Marie PR is a full-service public relations agency specializing in editorial, celebrity and event driven press in the fashion, beauty, and lifestyle industries. Michele Marie PR focuses on developing and executing strategically targeted press campaigns to brand clients as leaders in their own particular sect. The founders are energetic, fresh, and accessible with bi-coastal experience in a wide array of product lines. The clients include young design talent, established premium designers, and innovators in the world of fashion, beauty, and accessories. For more information about MMPR please visit www.michelemariepr.com
- Maintaining organization of the showroom – make sure everything is hanging nicely and merchandised; organizing the denim rack; organize / display ban.do nicely, clean the cases etc.
- Prospecting: this is an on-going project
o Look up the brand and provide contact information
- Checking off returned samples and putting everything away
- Creating Powerpoint presentations for all celebrity gifting
- Creating pitches
- Researching upcoming events
- Looking through Google Alerts and making powerpoint presentations for press
- Shipping Samples
- Generally assisting Account Executives
- Helping pack and deliver celebrity gifts
- Organizing Our office and the storage room
- Researching new celebrities and contact information
- Be here on time everyday you work
- You are allowed 2 “sick days” after you will be let go
- Can only change days one time during your internship
- Drop offs MUST be done the day that they are given to you. Please email/text me at the end of day confirming that all drop offs have been completed.
- Dress code: We are casual, but please nothing too short or cutoffs. You are representing mmpr and should look presentable.
- You can fill out an expense report of any expenses you may have during your internship. We reimburse you for gas mileage – 50 cents per mile. So keep track of your mileage from drop offs, trips to FedEx, ect. It is also easy to map your directions in google maps to see total mileage.
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.