mml pr is seeking bright, motivated individuals with strong multi-tasking abilities for internship opportunities beginning in January 2017. mml pr represents a full range of beauty, fashion, as well as lifestyle clients. Our interns help the PR teams across all accounts.
Founded in 2001, mml is a boutique public relations, events and marketing firm based in Santa Monica, CA and New York, NY. Offering strategic publicity, marketing and event planning solutions in the fashion, beauty and lifestyle space, mml pr is defined and distinguished by its creative, relationship-oriented approach to building integrated public relations campaigns. Comprised of innovative, passionate publicists, the mml team creates stylish, successful campaigns tailor-made for each client that consistently meet and exceed marketing, public relations and sales goals.
mml pr’s internship program is a great way to get hands-on experience in a fast-paced, beauty, fashion and lifestyle boutique agency. The internship program is designed to provide students knowledge of the PR industry. Our goal at mml pr is to provide interns with an informative and fun experience. The internship will entail supporting our publicists by maintaining media lists, editorial calendars, conducting research, coordinating mailings, assembling press kits, daily administrative duties, maintaining databases and much more.
This internship is UNPAID, individuals can receive school credit; 5-7 hrs a day 2-3 days a week.
Responsibilities during this internship will include (but are not limited to):
- Provide administrative and organizational support
- Conduct research
- Maintain media lists
- Provide on-trend fashion & media ideas for pitching
- Aid in editor mailings
- Contribute fashion/lifestyle relevant blog articles
- On-hand work at events
- Light blogging/social media work
- Excellent research ability and command of the internet
- Presentable and outgoing attitude at events
- Ability to utilize and navigate social media outlets
- Resourceful, proactive and detail oriented
- Able to handle multi-faceted projects with strong follow through.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess a professional attitude with good phone etiquette