Mode PR is seeking A VIP & Social Media Manager.
- Support the PR team, in executing and facilitating celebrity & blogger requests and initiatives working directly with select accounts on VIP needs, strategies, etc
- Oversee the Mode’s social media strategy in order to drive awareness, traffic, engagement and conversion.
- Secure product placement and dressing for celebrity press appearances, upcoming movies, festivals, red carpet events, and more
- Maintain and further develop relationships with VIPs and VIP stylists, managers, agents, publicists and personal assistants
- Strategic planning and execution for select accounts by working with account managers on the best way to maximize press surrounding VIP support of a particular brand
- Manage and oversee stylist appointments in NY showroom
- Proactively organize and facilitate celebrity gifting initiatives
- Oversee distribution of Mode clients’ look books/runway links to VIPs and their handlers
- Help search for celebrity images
- Help and approve all media alerts, press and reports
- Manage all celebrity wrangling for fashion week, store openings and like events
- Secure online and print press on VIP dressing placements
- Daily communication with media, stylists and clients
- Provide managerial support to the team and interns
- Coordinate proper thank-yous to stylists, publicists, and others
- Create and manage blogger outreach program by identifying relevant blogs
- engage in social conversations to provide reach for key launches, promotions and viral marketing efforts
- Stay abreast of key industry trends, competitive insights and emerging social media / marketing / e-commerce technologies
- At least 1-2 years of experience of public relations work in the fashion industry
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Ability to manage several clients and their needs as well as have a hands on approach
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook and familiarity with Fashion GPS
- Well-versed in digital media and social media metrics
- Strategic thinker willing to push the envelope and bring fresh, innovative ideas to life
- Works well under pressure and can meet tight deadlines with a strong sense of accountability
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please.