RappAround Public Relations Consulting is looking for a SHOWROOM COORDINATOR/JUNIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE to join our team in Los Angeles! All candidates must be highly motivated and have experience as a Showroom Coordinator and in Fashion PR. Candidates should have a strong work ethic, media, stylist and industry contacts and exceptional writing skills. Commitment and passion for the fashion industry is a must! We are looking for a result driven employee who possesses an entrepreneurial spirt, is an effective communicator and who works well in a thriving team environment.
RappAround’s culture encourages camaraderie and stimulates creativity, in turn, promoting personal and professional growth. We are looking for long-term candidates who want to learn and grow with our boutique agency. RappAround offers a competitive salary, best in class benefits, generous vacations and summer fridays, and a healthy work environment. We are looking for candidates that are available to start January 2, 2017. Please review the job description below and send resumes to email@example.com.
Looking For: Showroom Coordinator/Junior Account Executive
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage all stylist pulls in showroom
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing stylist contacts as well as develop new relationships
- Develop and maintain solid relationships with media, bloggers, social media influencers, celebrities, talent publicists, managers and agents
- Strong pitching skills, both verbal and written
- Secure consistent and quality media placements across all forms of media
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Ability to think and plan strategically
- Create targeted media lists for clients and projects
- Monitor celebrity placements and press coverage and provide clips and monthly reports to clients
- Develop non-traditional PR tactics that include influencer programming, event activations and on-brand partnerships
- Maintain strong relationships with existing clients
- Manage internship program
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- 1-2+ years of directly related PR/Showroom experience
- Perform within a fast-paced, multi-priority setting
- Exceptional verbal and writing skills for pitches, press releases, media alerts, client strategies, media briefing and messaging documents.
- Prior existing relationships with stylists and media a plus.
- Industry contacts that can translate into event and partnership opportunities
- Must work well in a team environment but also work independently, meeting goals and deadlines
- Must have a strong understanding of the editorial calendar, current events, pop culture, seasonal and celebrity trends, etc. to effectively and proactively contribute to story angle development that is strategic and timely, maximizing product placement and brand feature placements across national, regional, online, trade and broadcast outlets
- Ability to develop and nurture client confidence and relationships
- Have client relation skills and a professional demeanor in and out of the office
- Career focused with a passion for fashion PR!
About RappAround Public Relations Consulting
RappAround Public Relations Consulting partners with elite brands to create and execute winning public relations and imaging campaigns. Specializing in the fashion and lifestyle industries, RappAround is a boutique service with full service capabilities. Based in Los Angeles, Melissa Rappaport and RappAround PRC offer a one-stop shop for brands who desire deeper participation in the pop culture industry: media campaigns, celebrity seeding, event execution, and most importantly, personal attention.
From the La Cienega Boulevard office in West Hollywood, RappAround leverages every aspect of modern technology to place instantaneous, global, and creative imprints in the modern media stream.