3-Month + | Full Time
Slate Studios is New York's premier full service Creative Agency specializing in Visual Content Creation for the World's Leading Brands. Clients include David Yurman, Jill Stuart, Smashbox Cosmetics, Elie Tahari, Saturdays, Ippolita, NYC Ballet, and more.
Slate Studios is looking for an Associate Producer to work directly with the Director of Production assisting with the everyday functioning of the business.
- Supporting Director of Production on all aspects of pre + post production
- Creating call sheets + production books
- Maintaining and organizing calendars and schedules for jobs
- Optioning stylists, hair, makeup, set designers, and studios
- Optioning crew, assistants, gaffers, catering, PA's.
- Location scouting and research
- Creating location links and location PDFs
- Assisting in wrapping jobs, collecting invoices, and actualizing job budgets
- Managing model and talent castings
- Creating, editing and optimizing marketing & sales materials
On Set Production
- Overall support with all production needs
- Acting as a point of contact for photographer, artists, and clients
- Set-up and break down of EQ in studio or on location
- Keeping production kit stocked and organized at all times
- Daily runs for supplies, coffee, crew needs, etc.
- Coordinating arrival/departure of car services for artists, team, and talent
- Acting as client liaison
- 2+ years of experience in a photo studio or a producer.
- 1+ years of E-Commerce or related photo shoot experience
- Strong negotiator and communicator
- Must have strong problem solving skills
- Adobe programs (Photoshop, In-design, etc.) a plus
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to multi-task and oversee numerous coinciding projects
- Interest in photography, fashion, pop culture
- Experience in the photography production industry a plus
To apply, please include your professional resume and LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Associate Producer.
Please include your monthly expected rate and yearly expected salary rate