The Communications Store is looking for a part-time Spring 2017 press intern to start in January. We are looking to build a business of future thinkers in the world of communications and welcome them into our global team.
The primary role of our intern will be to support our team’s day to day activity, working with, and supporting, your colleagues to drive the success of our NYC office.
Our intern will spend time with the senior members of the team to gain real insight into the workings of the company and into strategic campaigns. Depending on company activity, interns may also be asked to support in the execution of events including product launches and fashion weeks. This internship is unpaid but we will provide college credit.
The Ideal Candidate is someone who:
- Shows a passion for the world of luxury Fashion and Lifestyle brands
- Is self-motivated, creative thinker
- Has excellent organization and communication skills and is detail oriented
- Is a team player who is hardworking and dedicated
- Is clever, considered and possibly a little counter cultural
- Has strong working knowledge of Fashion GPS
- Facilitate the smooth running of the day to day functioning of the team
- Provide administrative and organizational support for senior team members
- Daily review of media for client coverage, media clipping and disseminating articles of interest
- Provide efficient trafficking of client samples using Fashion GPS
- Conduct insightful research to support the development of client plans and new business responses
- Support in preparation for and at events, as required
- Deliver all assigned tasks to a high quality TCS standard and within the agreed timeframe
- Keep up to date with industry news and current affairs relevant to TCS business
No agencies please. To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.