Customer Experience Specialist, New York City
1 - 3 Years Work Experience Preferred
Union Station is a wedding brand with a mission to eliminate the typical "wedding markup". Today we offer bridesmaid dresses for rent - offering an easy solution for the nearly 9m women who spend over $2bn on bridesmaid dresses they only wear once. We are vertically integrated and manage all aspects of the rental process – from designing our own dress collection, to manufacturing (locally in NYC!) all the way through to fulfillment.
Customer Experience is the first point of contact with our customers, acting as the voice of Union Station and providing a phenomenal level of service. We are helping people at a very exciting, but sometimes stressful, time of their lives so a positive, can-do attitude is a must.
What you will do:
- Deliver exceptional service to our customers through email, phone, and social media
- Continue to grow and develop our customer base through one-on-one interactions
- Provide style and size advice for customers and answer any questions or concerns that come up in the pre-sale stage
- Come up with creative solutions to solve last minute customer problems
- Relay customer insights to management to help improve product development
- Manage office showroom and schedule appointments
What skills you need:
- You are very friendly and in general like speaking with people on the phone or in person
- You are patient and enjoy teaching other people how things work
- You are able to stay calm under pressure and put customers at ease
- You have excellent written communication skills and are extremely articulate
- You have a strong eagerness to learn and are passionate about making a major contribution to an exciting organization
- You are a self-starter who knows how to prioritize tasks and takes ownership of their work without a ton of structure or guidance
- Bachelor’s Degree required
We believe customer experience is one of the most important and essential roles in the company. You will learn the ins and outs of the product, operations, and the needs of the customer. Therefore for the strongest candidates, this is a jumping off point to grow with the company.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.