Archibald London is looking for a talented, creative, and dynamic candidate to work in a public relations/communications role. Candidate must have an excellent interpersonal skills and a thorough knowledge of the lifestyle, tech, retail and fashion industry and trends.
This is not a coffee run, box packing internship. Candidates will sit through an open discussion where they will learn about the brand, values, story and vision. They will then create and propose a PR/Communications plan prior to even starting. The next phase of the internship will involve a thorough analysis of your plan with a mentor who will offer advice on tweaks and train you on the core messaging points and delivery of brand values and story.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and execute daily press inquiries
- Establish online and regional media contacts
- Build relationships with members of appropriate target media
- Be in the know on new media launches and events and present to the team for attendance and general knowledge
- Be a great representation of the brand and public identity both in office and at appropriate outside events.
- Assist with editorial, marketing and social shoots when needed.
- Proficiency in all social platforms and Microsoft Office Applications are a MUST. Basic understanding of Adobe Creative Suite and outside media databases a plus.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Entrepreneurial spirit and passion for creating from scratch
- Significant enthusiasm for brainstorming and collaborative work
- Someone with a great sense of humor, has a genuine interest in lifestyle, beauty and luxury brands, and whose passion is evident in their work and early rolodex.
The ideal candidate is an outgoing, organized and creative type interested in promoting a leading lifestyle brand both digitally and in-person.
Internship may be used for college credit.
Please contact email@example.com with CV and application.