Blanca Monrós Gómez Fine Jewelry is seeking a Production Assistant / Coordinator in their Brooklyn design studio.
Candidate must be detail oriented, responsible, reliable, and possess strong oral / written communication skills. The ability to multitask under pressure and deadlines, strong analytical and problem solving skills, and flexibility are also required.
SKILLS / APTITUDES
- Chain assembly
- Hammer texturing work
- Jewelry polishing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suites, specifically Photoshop and InDesign
RESPONSIBILITIES may include:
- Jewelry fabrication
- Overseeing of production
- Project management of orders
- Ordering raw materials and supplies
- Maintainance of recipe book
This is the perfect opportunity for someone interested in learning all aspects of the fine jewelry trade in an intimate design studio environment. All of our jewelry is hand-made in New York City.
Please send CV and a brief sample / portfolio of your work to: email@example.com. Please include Production Assistant in the subject field.
This position is full-time.
Please, no calls.