FRONT OF HOUSE POSITION
Bollare Communication is seeking two part time, highly organized and driven individuals for our Front of House in our New York office. Bollare prides itself in working with some of the industry's most exciting and innovative fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands and we approach the representation of our office space in this same elevated manner.
- Answer phone, direct calls to appropriate person and take messages accordingly
- Greet guests of Bollare and answer questions as appropriate
- Assist with the set-up and break-down of the lobby, showroom, office, and/or conference room for any special events – ensuring the space is put back to its original form post event
- Coordinating with East Coast Director and NYC team to ensure that the showroom is organized and properly merchandised for meetings
- Handle maintenance and organization of daily office needs, such as supply orders, event bookings, etc
- Organize and maintain all office common areas – ensuring all spaces are tidy, mail/messengered items/packages are delivered to their owner in a timely manner
- Assist East Coast Director with expense reports and day-to-day office needs
- Manage log of incoming and outgoing messengers and Fed Ex packages
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player with can-do spirit
- Ability to interact with clients, contacts and third party vendors
- Aptitude to multi-task multiple projects
To Apply: Please send your resume to Katie Goldsmith: email@example.com.
Bollare is a bi-coastally headquartered, full-service, beauty, fashion and lifestyle public relations firm. Between offices in New York and Los Angeles, Bollare works with brands across three verticals: celebrity seeding, digital consultancy and traditional press coverage.
Bollare has earned a reputation amongst clients, editors, producers and stylists as a go-to for top-tier, contemporary brands. Bollare clients range from leading retailers to the finest in contemporary fashion to the best of beauty and lifestyle goods.
The agency employs savvy publicists within the three realms of expertise, allowing for a depth of knowledge and understanding in scope. Bollare thoughtfully layers competencies to create an effective public relations campaign for each, individual client.