Bollare Communication is seeking a highly organized and driven Coordinator or Assistant to join its fast growing Events Division. With projects ranging from influencer brunches and dinners to fashion shows and concert events, Bollare prides itself in working with some of the industry's most exciting and innovative fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands. We approach our event venues, decor and activations with an editorial eye, and value this type of elevated creativity and strategic thinking in each of our team members.
Job title based on level of experience.
- Create and maintain event budgets and timelines
- Aid in conceptualizing proposals, from creative brainstorm through execution, including proposed venues, event elements, vendors and corresponding budgets
- Support with client communication for smaller scale projects, including influencer dinners, cocktails and showroom events
- Logistical and on ground support for larger events and activations
- Initiate and maintain vendor, sponsor and venue relationships
- Contribute to the team’s library of décor and event concepts
- Communicate all event updates and challenges to Associate Director of Events
- Communicate effectively with editorial and digital department leads, in regard to influencer outreach, attendance and event day support
- Assist the Associate Director of Events with representing and promoting Bollare at industry events
- Leverage partnership opportunities through third-party negotiation for connectivity and expense management
- Prepare and participate in weekly Event Team brainstorm and event meetings
- On site event set-up and breakdown, including evening and some weekday hours
- Provide advanced notice and timely direction to internal team members helping with set up or event staffing
- Manage event intern(s)
- Exceptionally strong organizational skills
- Ability to interface with clients and third party vendors, demonstrating strong written and verbal skills
- Strong relationship building/networking skills
- Aptitude to multi-task multiple projects
- Ability to quickly and efficiently troubleshoot during planning process and on-site at events
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2 years event planning and execution experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in Microsoft Office applications
- Established relationships with New York event venues and vendors preferred
- Photoshop/InDesign experience a plus
Some overnight travel and evening/weekend event management required
To APPLY: Please send your resume to Carolee Mckay at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bollare is a bi-coastally headquartered, full-service, beauty, fashion and lifestyle public relations firm. Between offices in New York and Los Angeles, Bollare works with brands across three verticals: celebrity seeding, digital consultancy and traditional press coverage.
Bollare has earned a reputation amongst clients, editors, producers and stylists as a go-to for top-tier, contemporary brands. Bollare clients range from leading retailers to the finest in contemporary fashion to the best of beauty and lifestyle goods.
The agency employs savvy publicists within the three realms of expertise, allowing for a depth of knowledge and understanding in scope. Bollare thoughtfully layers competencies to create an effective public relations campaign for each, individual client.