Headquartered in Beverly Hills and New York, B|W|R has waged innovative campaigns aimed at consumer and business audiences for more than 35 years. Our core competencies extend to fashion/beauty, lifestyle, retail and consumer brands, entertainment, corporate communications, technology and special events. Within these categories are specialties such as hospitality, product launches, film and television content, and the representation of more than 200 talent and music personalities. We are a brand hothouse nurturing individualized client growth.
BWR is looking for an exceptional candidate to join our growing fashion division as a part time temp. The ideal candidate should be highly motivated and be able to multitask efficiently. This position requires interpersonal skills, and the ability to interact with clients, talent and media. This person will be responsible for assisting senior account leaders on all aspects of client management.
- Assist with day-to-day administrative and organizational tasks
- Team player and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be adept at handling numerous responsibilities at once
- Maintain accurate records of all upcoming editorial calendars, industry events, award shows, film festivals, parties, premieres, etc.
- Handle merchandising showroom and updating product inventory
- Coordinate Sample Trafficking and send outs
- Monitor media, including newspapers, magazines, broadcasts, online sites and social media for secured client placements
- Manage clipping and servicing placements to clients
- Update media lists
- Interest in fashion and beauty
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Assist in coordination of all necessary materials for clients, event, calls, etc.
- Experience working with Cision, Critical Mention, and other major distribution applications are a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc).
- Comfortable multi-tasking and working collaboratively with other team members
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and basic writing skills
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.