Title: Design Intern
Start Date: January
Cami NYC is looking for an extremely organized self starter to join the growing Design team.
The Design Intern will be responsible with assisting the Design team throughout all of the stages of the development process. Including but not limited to fabric sourcing, creating technical packages, fittings and special projects.
• Liaise between local manufacturers, pattern-makers and fabric suppliers
• Assist with creating technical packages and new development
• Seek out inspiration for future seasons
• Maintain Cami NYC design archive
• Organize and maintain fabric archive
• Assist on-site with events and photoshoots
• Source fabrics and trims in local market
• In college or holds a college degree in Fashion Design
• Must have an interest in fashion and retail
• Must be a self-starter and able to multitask
• Attentive to detail
To apply, please send your resume to Careers@caminyc.com, subject line Fashion Design Internship.