A boutique Public Relations firm seeks a Senior Account Executive to work within a team overseeing a comprehensive luxury, ready-to-wear and accessories client roster. The firm specializes in communications and marketing strategies for fashion, fine jewelry, and lifestyle brands. The Public Senior Account Executive will assist in the development of strategy and implementation of public relations programs, with a strong emphasis on digital press and social media.
Please note, this job requires at least 5+ years of experience in luxury fashion Public Relations. Please do not apply unless your background matches the job description and qualifications listed below.
- Candidates must have established relationships with fashion and accessories editors, fashion/ lifestyle publications, influencers and stylists on both a national and regional level (short lead, long lead, broadcast, and digital
- Ability to proactively and creatively develop pitches for products, features, and news items
- Ability to handle and direct multiple projects simultaneously in a high-pressure, multi-faceted environment
- Manage staff of account coordinators and interns, overseeing product placement, media tracking and reporting
- Polished media relations skills, strong written and oral communication skills
- Determine appropriate metrics for success in order to assess the effectiveness of our media tactics for continuous improvement
- Coordinate PR strategies for store launches, opening events, in-store promotions, and special appearances/events
- Support new business development through participation in meetings with prospective clients, build on existing contacts by further developing and cementing relationships in key media outlets
- Report to Account Manager
- Minimum 5 years of media relations experience in an agency/ in-house setting
- Experience working with designer brands
- High energy, self-starting and proactive
- Superior attention to detail/organization
- Poised personal presence to represent the organization at the highest level
- Goal-oriented with a demonstrated success in achieving highest value media results (press, social, event, non-traditional)
- Existing relationships with press (digital and print), stylists and influencers
- Expertise in the promotion and protection of brand equity/reputation
- Experience with digital press and social media
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- New York based
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com.