ELR Media Group is a full service Fashion PR, Marketing and Branding agency. We are seeking enthusiastic, motivated, fun and fashion loving Interns to join our team.
With an amazing client list, our interns get the opportunity to experience the world of fashion public relations up close and personal, contributing directly alongside the Creative Director and Account Managers.
This is a perfect opportunity for undergrads and recent grads that are looking to build their experience.
** Although there is always room for growth, please be aware that this is a school credit Internship**
PR / Social Media:
- Commitment to 3 month minimum, 3-5 days a week.
- A strong knowledge base relating to fashion trends, designers, fashion magazines, blogs, and websites.
- Superior written and communication skills are necessary (English/journalism majors welcomed).
- Passionate about Fashion, PR, Marketing & Social Media.
- Exceptional knowledge of social media platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, blogs, etc.
- A speedy writer with an eye for interesting fashion and lifestyle content, and strong proofreading/editing skills.
- Creative thinker, writer and problem solver.
- Excellent research skills.
Responsibilities: include but are not limited to...
- Planning / Creation and overall maintenance of content for multiple brands.
- Uploading content to multiple social media platforms for various accounts.
- Concise, creative and cohesive copywriting.
- Tagging and re-tagging daily Instagram posts.
- Researching fashion bloggers, updating databases, drafting blogger pitches.
- Assisting with sample trafficking.
Graphic Design / Photography:
This position will work closely with our Creative Director to create marketing and sales presentations, lookbooks and linesheets, as well as shooting and silhouetting flats, collateral, illustrations, icons and other graphics for web and print. Experience or strong interest in marketing, technology, and fashion is a must — our designer is expected to contribute not only to visuals, but also to the concepts and strategies behind designs.
- Superior knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Ability to work quickly and independently when required
- Experience creating images for web and print
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Strong eye for layout, typography, and current design trends
- Experience shooting, editing, and composing video — especially for online use. (not required, but a plus)
- Work closely with Creative Director to create marketing & sales presentations, lookbooks and line sheets, collateral, illustrations, icons and other graphics for web and print.
- Create and update business presentations, pitches and event wrap-ups.
- Ensure creative alignment with branding and marketing strategies through design.
- Work on projects from start to finish (includes brainstorming concepts, light copy-writing, organizing information, and approaching projects with basic marketing fundamentals in mind).
- Assist in maintaining and updating online presence (blogs,Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.)
- Translate abstract concepts into visual illustrations
- Source photography and artwork
Please submit your Resume with 2-4 samples of your best work and availability (days of week, and hours per day) to Allison Travis at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicate position interested in subject line.