Salvatore Ferragamo is a luxury brand creative and innovative by tradition. Founded on excellence in the art of footwear, the Company now offers a wide range of high quality prestigious products manufactured with the greatest attention to detail and offered by means of impeccable service. In the United States the Company operates over 50 of its own retail stores and also distributes its products through high end wholesale distribution channels.
Summary: The position coordinates all trafficking and inventory of men’s and women's samples and supports team with VIP fittings and research analysis to ensure optimal product placement and visibility for the Ferragamo brand.
- Work with US and Milan PR teams in trafficking men’s and women’s sample collections
- Monitor magazines, web, social media and newspapers for men’s and women’s press mentions and brand inclusion
- Research, format and document press and manage internal editorial library
- Assemble press reports and recaps surrounding collections and special projects
- Support team on Milan fashion week preparation (schedules, travel, documents)
- Support PR team with celebrity wardrobing and fittings for US events
- Support PR team on event and special project press outreach in the US and participate at events
- Manage and update department contact database
- Oversee interns’ daily duties and research projects
- At least 2 years of experience in Public Relations, Editorial or Communications
- Relationships with US editors.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and administrative skills.
- Strong ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Italian speaking a plus!
Please send your resume to email@example.com