FINN is currently a team of three and we're looking for an office assistant to take over office operations, monitor inventory and supplies, and handle communications. Our small team allows you to gain exposure in all departments (public relations, sales, operations, and production). This is a great opportunity to have hands-on experience in a fast-paced industry. An ideal candidate is flexible, a creative problem solver, and not afraid of a challenge.
- 4 year Bachelors Degree
- Organization and planning skills
- Attention to detail but able to work in a fast paced environment
- Team player
- Has had some previous internship experience in an office
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite
- Taking ownership of office and showroom upkeep, maintenance, and operations
- Assisting the production and design team with daily administrative tasks
- Working with publicist for press pulls and updates
- Managing inventory
- Handling online customer service
- Coordinating meetings and schedules
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.