Senior Account Coordinator
We're looking for a Senior Account Coordinator, with two plus years experience in Account Management to assist with our client management.
You will be responsible for ensuring the happiness of our current Subscription clients through customer support, upselling, technical assistance and general relationship management.
The role will see you:
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Assist with onboarding new clients from admin through to training and ongoing support.
- Develop contracts, usernames and invoices.
- Ensure timely delivery of client requests including recommendations of influencers for their needs
- Research and communicate the projects and objectives our clients are working on.
- Communicate the progress and status of the client accounts.
- Identify opportunities for growth
- Track site usage and suggest product improvements/feedback.
- Escalate any issues as needed.
Fohr Card is preparing for fast growth this year, so you will be expected to embrace changes and rise to the challenge to develop your skills over time.
Account Manager - Client Development
As an Account Manager (Client Development) you will be responsible for generating new business through outbound prospecting, growing your pipeline, analyzing sales campaigns and closing accounts.
- Maintain consistent, and growing, pipeline.
- Grow business through new accounts.
- Provide expertise and solutions based selling Fohr Card subscription accounts.
- The ability to sell value at all levels in person, and over the phone.
- Sold On-Demand, SaaS (Software as a Service) solution or subscription based product to a diverse customer base.
- A proven track record of growing business.
- Strong time management skills.
- A consistent and documented track record for achieving monthly/quarterly/annual target metrics.
- 2-3 years of sales experience focused on growing new business
- Proven track record for closing large and mid size companies
- A communications, public relations or journalism background preferred
- Ability to adapt, overcome objections, and learn complex solutions
- Experience selling in the PR or Digital vertical is preferred
- Experience with SalesForce and/or Carb.io desirable.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com, include the position you're interested in for the subject line.