HATCH is a lifestyle brand dedicated to chic, beautiful things for before, during and after pregnancy. HATCH’s timeless shapes and covetable goods have led the ‘anti-maternity’ revolution for women who want to remain fashionable at any stage, and the brand has been a whitespace leader for new maternity category innovations with denim (in partnership with Current Elliott), swim (with Marysia) and now activewear (in collaboration with BANDIER).
HATCH is looking for a Director of eCommerce to guide the development and growth of HATCH’s online storefront. He/she will be responsible for gathering customer behavior, purchasing, and pathway insights in order to strengthen site performance and functionality. This person should provide expertise in site SEO, search functionality, and user pathway expertise and will work with HATCH customer acquisition teams to provide a seamless and highly efficient customer shopping experience.
- Site Maintenance and Development: ability to analyze performance of site’s features and functionalities to identify strengths and weaknesses and pivot accordingly. Responsible for ongoing site optimization, general maintenance and troubleshooting all technical and user experience issues.
- Site Production: create and implement project plans that identify key milestones, dependencies, dates and resources, and work with stakeholders – internally and at AOR – to understand functional, technical, creative, budget and content requirements of projects.
- Site Liaison: manages relationship, negotiates contracts and serves as key point of contact between HATCH and all 3rd party software and plugin providers related to ecommerce functionality and integrations.
- Site Analysis: Maintains monthly sales and site behavioral dashboard, as well as customer behavior KPIs and profiles. Conducts monthly, weekly and ad hoc reporting at the channel level, providing insights and strategic recommendations to determine which acquisition strategies are yielding best results on-site.
- Merchandising Strategy and Measure: responsible for developing, executing and reporting against a merchandising strategy. Works cross-functionally with marketing, creative and production to ensure merchandising needs are met, products/pages are properly loaded and progressive strides are taken to enhance the customer dialogue and move customers to increased order value.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Marketing/Communications and Business preferred*
- 4+ years of experience in digital marketing, marketing analytics or eCommerce. In-house brand experience is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to manipulate large datasets with ease. Strong Excel skills required.
- Comfortable reporting on all marketing KPIs, consumer behavior and shopping flows. Proven track record of uncovering insights and developing strategies that result in incremental growth.
- Experience with Magento or a comparable enterprise commerce platform require
- Experience working with ecommerce data tools, specifically Jirafe and/or KissMetrics is preferred.
- Experience working with an enterprise-level Email Service Provider, or managing aspects of a CRM a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be hands-on, self -starter, capable of delivering results in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects with firm deadlines.
- Capability of executing projects with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to be flexible and work in a fluid environment.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills especially Excel, PowerPoint.
- Personable team player with a strong desire to grow a luxury brand online.
To apply: Please email your resume to email@example.com.