HATCH is a lifestyle brand dedicated to chic, beautiful things for before, during and after pregnancy. HATCH’s timeless shapes and covetable goods have led the ‘anti-maternity’ revolution for women who want to remain fashionable at any stage, and the brand has been a whitespace leader for new maternity category innovations with denim (in partnership with Current Elliott), swim (with Marysia) and now activewear (in collaboration with BANDIER).
HATCH is looking for a savvy, socially-native person, naturally immersed in the realms of design, visual culture, fashion and family/mama-hood to conceive and execute the company’s content across social channels and blog. This full-time role is expected both to follow and strengthen each channel’s voice in a disciplined, attentive way, and to innovate across Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, so as to generate greater following, traffic and sales.
This role will report to and work directly with our SVP, Marketing and Partnerships to align with brand’s marketing strategy across channels, track and schedule all content, and maintain a close eye on all results to meet monthly goals.
- BA in marketing, communications, or design
- Strong visual eye, with an ability to compose and create assets
- Excellent written and communications skills
- Experience executing social media and monitoring growth and performance
- Strong social channel references (personal or brand accounts)
- Experience driving ROI on channels of interest (here Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram, Snapchat expertise encouraged)
- Experience mining data and learnings from Facebook Insights, Pinterest Insights, Instagram Insights, GA, and any other applicable tools. Experience with Facebook Business preferred. Experience with marketing data tools such as Kissmetrics a plus.
- Forward-thinking and highly collaborative
- Ability to succeed in fast-paced environment
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Community manager across social platforms and site, including daily social content publishing, monitoring, crisis mitigation and response, maintenance of HATCH’s social and community ‘spaces’ on site.
- Must assist in development and execution of the blog content and messaging
- Work with supervisor on strategies for social: innovative ideation and strategy development around launches and initiatives
- Deliver weekly and monthly social and blog reporting
- Own internal calendars for content distribution and posting
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.