HATCH is a lifestyle brand dedicated to chic, beautiful things for before, during and after pregnancy. HATCH’s timeless shapes and covetable goods have led the ‘anti-maternity’ revolution for women who want to remain fashionable at any stage, and the brand has been a whitespace leader for new maternity category innovations with denim (in partnership with Current Elliott), swim (with Marysia) and now activewear (in collaboration with BANDIER).
HATCH is looking for a manager of marketing to drive the brand’s email campaigns and customer profiling and to build, execute and analyze brand acquisition campaigns. This role is driven by an interest in customer engagement and will report to and work directly with our SVP, Marketing and Partnerships to increase email engagement, retention and revenue, as well as to implement and execute acquisition campaigns across various prospecting channels.
- BA in marketing, BS, or a related degree
- Interest in analytics and dynamic marketing, particularly related to customer management and lifetime value
- 1-2 years experience with retail customer communications and/or acquisition
- Experience with ESP software, Bronto preferred
- Familiarity with Magento a plus
- Strong understanding of Excel for data manipulation and analytics reporting
- Experience with insight-driven tools such as (Facebook Business and Kissmetrics a plus).
- Forward-thinking and highly collaborative
- Ability to succeed in fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate and execute weekly email campaigns, both as batch & blast messages and to unique customer segments
- Own email marketing calendar and implement segmentation and communications strategies defined by Head of Marketing across customer groups and for any overarching launches or brand initiatives
- Support supervisor and Director of Ecommerce to implement any initiatives on-site or on brand properties that will drive up email subscribership and engagement
- Coordinate and execute paid acquisition marketing strategies across channels
- Deliver weekly and monthly reporting across segments and customer groups, including customers acquired in distinct prospecting channels
- Pursue market knowledge across each platform (i.e. inform HATCH team of new data tools or acquisition strategies seen, as well as platform changes and developments)
TO APPLY: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.