Position: Salesperson / Account Executive
Salary: $30-40K/year freelance (part-time opportunities available for hourly but must be highly dedicated and focused)
First order of business:
The PGA show in Orlando January 24-27. This person would travel with us there, help set up the booth, wear the product to lure accounts, write up orders.
The following attributes are what we are looking for in a team member:
- upbeat, persistent, charming and positive nature (as this can be discouraging)
- Salesforce experience (or a willingness and abiltiy to pick up new software quickly)
- help with trunk shows (set-up, sales, follow-up)
- attend fittings and design meetings if interested
- self motivated (willing to work from home)
- highly organized
- follow-through skills with a no stone unturned attitude as well as a tidy loose ends motive
- set up appointments for co-founders to meet with retailers
- research local tennis show opportunities
- explore boutiques in NYC, FL, TX, NJ, CT, SC where Hedge might thrive and reach out
- willingess to travel (FL, CA, CT, TX) To visit country clubs and resorts and boutiques.
**Major opportunity for growth. We are a new brand and gaining much attention with press, social media and tastemakers alike. We welcome new ideas and feedback. This job will be as much as you make of it!
We're no longer accepting resumes, thank you for your interest.