We’re looking for a passionate and creative live production assistant to plan, execute and continually improve our ever-growing Facebook and Hometalk Live video production.
Imagine being able to accomplish anything you want in your home & garden, regardless of your budget or skill level. With a fast-growing audience of over 40 million monthly visits, Hometalk, the largest DIY community on the web, enables and empowers you to do just that. By providing a platform for individuals to share ideas and exchange advice, we’re helping people DIY better, one project at a time.
How can you help fulfill this vision? We’re looking for a passionate and creative live production assistant to plan, execute and continually improve our ever-growing Facebook Live video production.
- Identify DIY projects that empower and inspire the viewer’s creative side and make them feel capable to do what they see
- Recruit and book Live hosts
- Maintain Live schedule
- Create training materials and train hosts
- Oversee Live shows and engage and interact with fans during Live shows
- Track daily performance using defined KPIs and Facebook Insights
- Stay up-to date on Live features and consistently innovate
- You’re highly self-motivated, have a stellar work ethic and you’re looking for the right company to support your growth
- You have sharp instincts and a strong sense of what viewers will want to watch and engage in
- You have strong communication skills, you’re outgoing, friendly, and love working with people
- You are super duper organized
- Your tech-savviness is a huge plus
- You can track and measure your own performance, continuously learn, and hold yourself accountable to your goals
- Be part of our explosive growth and exciting future ahead!
- Gorgeous office in a friendly co-working space
- Chelsea/Flatiron location - great access to main subway lines
- Free lunch everyday! Plus fully stocked kitchen and wine cooler
- Chill zone (couches, playstation, Apple TV, pool table)
- DIY days
Benefits package: health, holidays and PTO.
Kind and supportive team and a highly engaged user-base that’ll rock your world.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply with the subject line Live Production Assistant.