Jennifer Bett Communications' internship program is a great way to gain real hands on experience and professional exposure to the fashion business and community. Our goal is to provide our interns with a meaningful, educational and fun experience. Candidates should have a strong interest in fashion and culture. The ideal intern for this upcoming Spring semester is computer savvy, informed about news and has the ability to thrive in a deadline driven environment. The candidate must have strong willingness to grow, communication and writing skills and must be comfortable dealing with all levels of staff and clients. We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
- Sample trafficking
- Assisting with events
- Create press clippings
- Help with Press previews
- Create and Update media lists
- Light pitching
- An Interest in Fashion and PR
- Be available a minimum of 3 days a week
- Must be enrolled as a full time student and must be able to receive college credit
- Required - Mac/PC proficient
Please email your resume to Ryan Pachuta at email@example.com.