About Landing International:
The Landing Marketplace is the leading platform for U.S. retail buyers to discover and transact with brands from all over the world. The Landing Agency launches and manages international brands in the U.S. market. Our network includes 100 of the most influential beauty buyers representing over 11,000 retail locations. Examples include: Ulta Beauty, Nordstrom, Urban Outfitters, Free People, and Forever 21.
What You’ll Do:
As an intern you will learn about the $460 billion global beauty industry and international business with industry veteran of 15 years. Gain experience in a fun, innovative startup environment. You will assist in various projects such as social media content creation, brand strategy, fulfillment of client orders and requests, and researching new and exciting brands within the beauty market. You will be exposed to working with leading industry retailers and learn about creating business relationships and partnerships.
- Connecting and corresponding with Korean Beauty brands
- Helping to ensure sales channels run effectively
- Assistance in website maintenance
- Testing the hottest new Korean beauty products
- Conceptualizing and pitching social media stories and aiding in engagement initiatives
- Research new brands and participate in outreach
- Administrative duties such as organizing, filing, and general office maintenance
- Data entry
- Order fulfillment including packing and shipping products for clients
Who We Are Looking For:
- High energy and interest in the beauty industry
- Able to maintain a positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management, and clients
- Detail-oriented, organized, independent, and a creative problem solver
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Availability of 2 to 4 days a week
- Unpaid internship
- School credit available
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.