Ladies Accessory Showroom
- Sales – Daily email reach out to current and potential customers.
Identify prospective customers and build relationships through consistent communication. Make sure current customers know about new collections, press, and photos. Call and email current customers for re-orders. Develop and implement sales techniques using email marketing, social media, phone. Reach out to retail/e-shop customers. Take ownership for sales including international, department store, boutique, and catalog accounts. Attend wholesale trade shows.
- Marketing – Develop and execute promotions including email, newsletter, discounts, and social media-based marketing aligning with sales. Take ownership for all social media outlets. Update e-commerce website with new products, model photos, and press.
- Customer Service –Respond in a timely manner to customer requests. Handle any returns. Notify all customers of both order confirmations and shipment confirmations.
- Position for Sophmores, Junior & Senior only.
- Must be extremely computer proficient including excel.
- Must be passionate for fashion, enthusiastic and above all kind and willing to work hard.
This is a hands on job and a great entry into showroom sales.
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com Do not contact directly.
Mens Bespoke Sales Assistant.
Responsibilities: This hardworking and enthusiastic individual is eager to learn in ad growing facet of the mens industry. You will interact with clients, update the collection weekly, merchandise, social media, participate in pop up events and work closely with all online data entry.
Compensation: College Credit (Sophomores/Juniors/Seniors) Position begins Jan 30- May 15. Travel Stipend provided. Send resume and cover letter to attn: Jean Stern, Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Do not contact directly.