Mega Mega Projects is a multi line showroom based in downtown Manhattan. In just under five years, we have become the go-to showroom for the most exciting emerging brands in luxury jewelry and accessories. We pride ourselves on maintaining a team of smart, dedicated and reliable people in a creative and fun environment.
We are currently looking for a new Junior Wholesale Account Executive to join our team. The right candidate will be a highly motivated and effective sales person with strong connections to buyers at top tier multi label and department stores. They should have a demonstrated ability to develop creative and effective sales strategies with strong results. Fine jewelry experience is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Communicate with buyers regularly to promote strong sell through, develop staff knowledge, introduce new lines, get sales feedback, etc
- Research new stores and markets
- Regularly engage with current and potential store accounts to ensure relationships are well maintained
- Schedule and lead showroom appointments during market and trade shows
- Experience in a sales environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Genuine interest in, and understanding of, the jewelry + accessories market
- Attention to detail and consistent follow through
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Ability to multi-task and delegate
- Highly self-motivated, willing to take initiative
- Strong existing buyer relationships
- Knowledge of retail math and strong analytical skills
To apply, please email your resume, salary requirements and cover letter to: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!